Re: Stats on Huge Partitioned Table and ORA-01555

From: Cherif Ben Henda <cherif.benhenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 19:12:29 +0100

Hi Michael,

     I don't have idea about your table definition, the idea is to create a copy of your current table, may be you can add column based on date (day, month or year ) , this will help when you want to query old data, and depends on your needs ( reporting....

This table will contains old data( no daily need) ...

The partitioning and indexing of this new table depend on how you will query this old data...( based on date or others )

The current (old one) table contains only your daily need.

Thanks,
Cherif.

--
Cordialement,