Re: Third Party Oracle Support

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 20:37:37 -0600

It used to be that support cost 22% of the full retail license price, leading to a situation where some entities with more than a 78% discount pay far more for support than licenses.

But if I recall correctly, 15% was for the ability to use "support.oracle.com" and 7% was for upgrades and patches, or maybe it was the other way around?