Re: Autostarting wallet question.

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:35:25 +0800

Cant remember the specifics, but we had some dramas with "local" wallets (for connecting to the database) on windows machines when things would changes (like IP address etc). Also, services running as "Local System" had dramas.

My memory is a bit fuzzy on this, it was a fair while back, but we did end up reverting to "non-local" wallets on impacted machines.

hth,
Connor

--
Connor McDonald

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room."
- Jayne Howard