notification from windows

From: Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:10:58 +0000

I am running a small batch script from windows to check if the instance is up or down. I want to email myself if it is down. I've googled a bunch of things(came up with VB, PowerShell, XML) but does anyone have an easy method for what they monitor oracle/windows with? Like a simple mail to: type process?

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.