Re: hp to linux...Redhat upgrade ?

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 11:24:48 -0500

Max,

After reviewing your emails with my microscope, I believe you have already done 99% of the work. Using DataPump with the Compatible setting, you can use cross-platform TTS to move tablespaces between 10.X and 11.X databases. No need for the extra step of moving into a 10g database on the new platform.

Seth Miller