Local index in partitioned table and columns order

From: Sandro Gallo <sandro.gallo.81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 19:24:17 +0200

Hi all,
My question is about what order gives to columns while defining a local index.

In particular, is it necessary keep columns, on which I partitoned a table, leading?
Then, is it better keep leading columns more or less selective?

I explain me with my real case.
I have composite partitioned table:
interval on date column and hash on other columns ( that contain account information, my client is a bank ).
Columns of hash are high selective, date column distribute data in an uniform way.
In my local primary key there are other fields with a low selectivity.

I work on Exadata machine, 11G.
On Exadata is it necessary to make different considerations?

Thanks
Best regards
Sandro