Re: dba_tab_mod view

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:31:32 -0500

Thanks Scott. It is highly unlikely anyone ran the flush_database_monitoring_info since the stats collection job 2 nights ago. The instance was not bounced either.

The stats were collected again last night, and the dba_tab_mod view does not return any row for this table in qn.

--

You can become a doctor and then websearch for solutions; You cannot
websearch and become a doctor