Job posting..

From: Upendra nerilla <nupendra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:36:08 -0400

We are looking for 2 Senior DBAs with in our team in Atlanta, GA, USA. If anyone is interested please send me an email directly.

High level job description:
Ventiv Technology is seeking an experienced Sr. Database Administrator to support a number of externally facing solutions within the Risk Management industry. The production database environment includes multiple Oracle RAC clusters (15+ nodes) supporting large databases (20TB+). The successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of Oracle database administration, performance tuning and backup & recovery in addition to soft skills such as clear verbal/written communication and time management.

The Sr. Database Administrator is expected to operate with other senior-level DBAs with a high level of autonomy & self-direction. The operating environment is very fast-paced and will require strong prioritization & time management skills. Due to the global nature of our offerings, the position has a rotating on-call requirement in addition to regularly scheduled after-hours maintenance activities.

Full listing can be found here..
https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/06be3c04

Note: No H1B sponsorship and no relocation.

Thanks
-Upendra
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Apr 24 2015 - 14:36:08 CEST