Aw: Re: MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1

From: Ingrid Voigt <giantpanda_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 16:53:13 +0200

Hi,

I took the exam during the Beta phase in Nov 2013. At that time we had been running
MySQL 5.6 for nine months, but without using any fancy new features. No special
preparation except for a bit of reading docs and playing around.

The exam felt much more difficult than the old MySQL 5.0 OCP and at least as difficult as the
11g OCP upgrade. It was definitely built like an Oracle OCP exam. Lots of small details of the
"If you do this, will the script abort with error?" type. Don't remember much more, sorry.

After finishing I was very sure to have failed. It turned out to have been a pass with 68%
(needed 64%).

Best regards
Ingrid

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. April 2015 um 16:31 Uhr
Von: "Lukas Lehner" <weblehner_at_gmail.com>
An: "Fernando Jose Andrade" <correo_at_fjandrade.com>
Cc: Oracle-L <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org>
Betreff: Re: MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Fernando Jose Andrade <correo_at_fjandrade.com> wrote:
MySQL Database for administrators is a basic course.
why then the related exam is an OCP exam? Did anyone took the new MySQL 5.6 exam and will write a few lines?
-- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 16 2015 - 16:53:13 CEST

Original text of this message