回复: MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1

From: xiangdongzou <xiangdongzou_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 23:49:46 +0800

I think there is no differen principle between Marindb and Mysql.Mysql's cluster solution is Mysql Cluster.

2015-04-15

xiangdongzou

发件人:Lukas Lehner <weblehner_at_gmail.com> 发送时间:2015-04-15 23:41
主题:MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1 收件人:"Oracle-L"<Oracle-L_at_freelists.org> 抄送:

Hi

I will attend "MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1" from Oracle University. I will take 1Z0-883 "OCP MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator" exam. I choose Oracle University because of their high quality education (did quite a lot of courses at them).

On my job I will work mainly with MariaDB and Galera Cluster. Is this exam and Oracle University course helpful for me?

cheers