Re: Pga is growing on 11.2.2.0

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:16:46 -0500

Not exactly answering your question, but your last comment about the buffer cache shrinking is why I dislike auto memory management. I set memory_target and sga_target to 0 in my prod and dev environments where I want a stable profile for app testing.

I'm probably a dinosaur and way behind in feature adoption, but I've been burned by AMM thrashing the hell out of memory in the past as well.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://www.seiler.us