Re: Best Goldengate training

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:54:23 -0500

I am a beginner on golden gate, but pretty experienced with Oracle, including some work with streams. I would want version 12c, I expect to be using it on pluggable databases eventually, though right now we just need it for 11.2.0.3 and up. We will be going from AIX to Linux, and possibly db2i to Linux. Up to a 1 week course would be fine, and it would be installation, configuration, and administration. I expect we would need a separate course on db2i to Oracle if we ended up doing that.

Sent from my iPad