Re: One final Oracle LMS Audit Question (Proc metric and Named User servers)

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:49:07 +0100

It appears that you have multiple CSIs with different license metrics and different licensable products. You'll need to gather all the license details and all the server details together and true up the license agreements with the estate. This is what the scary audit spreadsheet is useful for. Depending on complexity, and how much your proposed bill is!, you *might* benefit from a 3rd party Oracle partner that specializes in license management. When you've done that it sounds like it'll require a well prepared meeting including *both* LMS *and* your account rep as well as the appropriate people on your side, to do a careful walk through with them of what your CSI agreements are and how they match the estate - the aim should be to agree what the estate actually looks like .

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA