Re: dataguard parms

From: Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:16:41 +0530

Hello Michael,

what you have pointed is valid point, the names in FAL_* parameters are pointing to wrong.

Howard,

From Primary FAL_SERVER should be: AUXPRODSTBY From Standby FAL_SERVER should be: auxstby

and FAL_CLIENT not required as its deprecated. Then retry connecting.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM, Michael Cunningham <napacunningham_at_gmail.com

--
Nassyam Basha.
Oracle DBA

Blogger, Visit My Blog <http://www.oracle-ckpt.com>