Re: ODA - VM question (Windows)

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:35:42 -0700

Hi Mark,
Actually I am not worried about the cost. You are right it is pretty cheap. I think 60k for the ODA with 2 shelves, compared to if we are going to replace our current 4 Dell servers, that would cost about 45k. So for only an extra 15k we can get a full engineered system does make sense. I love your toast analogy! You make a lot of sense. I am going to start another thread here and layout our current situation and I would love your input.

Jeff