Oracle report server job waiting in the queue

From: Sundar Mahadevan <sundarmahadevan82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:29:00 -0400

Hi All,
Greetings. I am working on a In process report server configuration of a new domain which went ok. I am stuck when submitting our custom package calling srw report api from ops$ account while it works perfectly fine from the application schema. My jobs show up in the queue when i checl showjobs servlet but it just sits there forever. When i directly run the srw.run_report package from ops$ account, it runs perfectly. This setup is working in our current environment and the person who set it up is no longer with the company. I raised a ticket with oracle but since it is custom package, i am not receiving much help and also with level 16 tracing on, they say that they dont see the job getting submitted even though it is reported as submitted in the showjobs servlet. I have been fighting this for more than 5 days and out of ideas right now. I have compared grants and OS level directory permissions against working environment and they match. There is no firewall between boxes (This need not be considered since it works from application schema). I do not get any ACL related errors. I have used srw.start_debugging but it not report any errors. Any pointers are highly appreciated. Thanks.