RE: Exadata x5-2 virtualised

From: Matt <mvshelton_at_chartermi.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:38:10 -0400

I would also like hear from anyone that has experience with this as well.

Thanks, Matt

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of George Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:56 PM To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Exadata x5-2 virtualised

Hi all

If anyone has had involvement with deploying a x5-2 in a virtualised configuration please contact me directly.

got some questions and it seems the skills, knowledge experience out there is still minimal/sketchy... :)

You have the obligation to inform one honestly of the risk, and as a person you are committed to educate yourself to the total risk in any activity!

Once informed & totally aware of the risk, every fool has the right to kill or injure themselves as they see fit!

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Mar 25 2015 - 23:38:10 CET

Original text of this message