Re: increasing COMPATIBLE parameter

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:55:35 -0500

I would be sure to test application behavior on a test/staging database prior to doing this. But then again, that's solid advice for making any change in a database.

Sometimes behavior of various components can change with the compatible parameter. I've seen it in ASM diskgroup compatible changes, for what its worth.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://www.seiler.us