Re: cross platform incremental backup on non exadata platform.

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:44:07 -0400

On 03/19/2015 02:17 PM, Mladen Gogala (Redacted sender mgogala_at_yahoo.com for DMARC) wrote:
> On 03/19/2015 02:07 PM, Tanel Poder wrote:
>> Mladen,
>>
>> Looks like your video fast forwarding skills are completely useless too.
>
> Maybe, but I don't know when does the interesting part start? It's not
> in the first 45 minutes. Videos about rman should not start with Adam
> and Eve, at least in my humble opinion.

Is there a corporate connection between Redgate and Accenture? Redgate does over 1 hour videos and presentations, some of which are completely un-watchable. Both you and Jonathan Lewis have done videos for Redgate, and there is more. I am just asking. I am suspicious when I see a subject that is covered on 10 pages extended through more than 1 hour. Cary Millsap's video "Performance is a feature" is also very hard to watch.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA