Re: cross platform incremental backup on non exadata platform.

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:37:58 -0500

Nothing against opinions, but your opinion wasn't that humble. It is rather offensive considering that we still have a pretty good group of people here (Oracle-L has always been more constructive than c.d.o.s for example) and the amount of voluntary work (read: free!) Martin has published over time.

Ok time to take this offline.