List of Oracle delivered database usernames?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:36:55 -0500

I'm trying to find a master list to use as a filter for some reports of ALL Oracle delivered usernames that could be installed in the database when you first create a db.

I'm familiar with many of them but I'm hoping to find a complete list - like if you installed every possible product, sample schema etc, what would that list of usernames be?

Anyone know of a master list anywhere of potential Oracle supplied usernames/schemas?

Thanks,
Chris