Re: Dormant database user accounts

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:43:46 -0600

<shameless-plug>
...or if the database has been virtualized, you can go ahead and drop because the timeflow within Delphix allows you to restore a virtual copy of the database quickly and cheaply from any point in time within the retention policy.
</shameless-plug>

It's funny how, after you find a good general-purpose tool, you find new unanticipated uses for it.