Re: Autostarting wallet question.

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:09:03 -0500

I am just trying to find my way. :) I do not yet know the difference between a "regular auto login wallet" and a "local wallet". I assume the former is an SSO and the latter a PK1, but what makes it "local" vs not local?

I did a test where I took the auto-login wallet from one database on one host and copied it to another wallet on another host, and the database failed to open the wallet upon startup. This tells me that in fact the step I used above to create the auto-login wallet cannot be migrated from one host to another. I have not yet tried it for another database on the same host.

--
Charles Schultz