EM11g and repository size

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:33:33 -0300

We're having fun here trying to force the EM11g repository to shrink.

Changing all the retention periods to 7 days doesn't appear to do anything. Perhaps there is a purging job which never runs?

Has anyone managed to force the EM to drop all job logs it stores as LOBs in the repository which are (say) >7 days old?

The EM repository management page in EM is useless for managing the size of the repository of course.

(sorry, I'm a bit annoyed at the silliness of it all)

I wonder what cell phone companies do, if they don't shrink their EM repositories they must be terabytes in size.