Re: To Be Build Document

From: George <georgelza_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:03:56 +0200

Hi Tim

Never be it said can't be shot for asking.

I never implied a employee shares something that their upline manager has not approved.

I would have proposed that if anyone was willing to share that they email it to me directly, not to the entire group, since there might be competitive IP that they don't want to make available to someone locally to them, would be more than willing to share with anyone willing to discuss my location and clients market to make sure there is no Conflict of interest.

Guess I've just been called unethical.

If anyone is willing, contact me directly, think we might want to close this subject here.