RE: Jan 2015 JVM PSU

From: Chitale, Hemant K <Hemant-K.Chitale_at_sc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 03:30:50 +0000

Creating a database from the standard template, of course, results in the database having JVM.

It is also risk disabling the JVM after the install.

Some export-import notes relating to JVM in the database are 460748.1, 1017276.102, 10191927.1, 1435388.1

Hemant K Chitale

Particularly important when you have to support multiple versions (8i to 12c) of Oracle.

Hemant K Chitale