Re: Debugging a failing trigger

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:11:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi Peter,
i can not test it quickly as i have no failing trigger, but the correct event syntax in this case would be something like this.

alter session set events '4088 trace name errorstack level 3'; or
alter system set event='4088 trace name errorstack level 3' scope=spfile;

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK