Re: Moving to RAC`

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 06:45:52 -0600

Hey Mladen - he said the need for RAC wasn't part of this discussion. So let's not worry about it and just advise him on his question.

So one other thing to keep in mind. Companies may certify their application in RAC and only mean there is nothing in RAC that will break their App. Eg, the sequence issue mentioned before. That does not mean their app is suitable for RAC and will scale well in a RAC environment.

Sent from my iPhone