Move 12c Oracle Restart Home

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:14:19 -0800

Hello:
I have a 12c installation Oracle restart on /u01 which is local disk and cannot be expanded.
There is another volume /u12 which could be expanded. For some reason, opatch needs 12G space as seen in the log file and I would have to move the Grid home.
There is a procedure that describes on how to accomplish this for cluster installations but nothing specific to restart (but I am pretty sure that this wouldd work for restart as well).
I was htinking this would also work in case of Oracle restart installation. copy contents of /u01 to /u12
Rename /u01 to /u01_old
and /u12 to /u01
and bring up HAS.
The inventory path, grid home are under /u01 Is there anything that I am missing?

Thank you
Kumar