RE: dba_2pc_pending transaction_id to sql_text

From: Chitale, Hemant K <Hemant-K.Chitale_at_sc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:55:38 +0000

If V$TRANSACTION doesn't have entries, check STATE in DBA_2PC_PENDING. If it is COMMITTED or COMMIT FORCED or ROLLBACK FORCED, you should be able to simply purge it with DBMS_TRANSACTION.PURGE_LOST_DB_ENTRY

Otherwise log an SR with Oracle Support for instructions to cleanup the transaction entry.

Hemant K Chitale