Re: MySQL Support

From: William Muriithi <william.muriithi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:12:10 -0500

‎+1 for Percona

William

We have MySQL cluster supporting one of our 3rd party component, since we got carrier grade version of MySQL, we were able to get support from Oracle. I doubt you would get help from Oracle on the free version nor any support on patch release. That being said, I have heard about Percona providing support in general for any MySQL deployments. Perhaps they could help you.

Stalin

Sent from my Mobile