Kaspersky doc (not OT)

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:24:13 -0500

Might anyone have attended a conference in Houston that had bonus material provided on physical media?
I'm referring to page 15 of the doc referred to from the site isc.sans.edu. Oracle corp did not start to provide hashes/digests until relatively recently. Getting software on CDs would have bypassed downloading the software.
Where I want to go with this is to attempt to determine if any systems were in fact compromised in the past.
I doubt that such a vector was limited to a single conference.

Paging David Litchfield, Pete Finnegan and Paul Wright ...

Paul Drake