Re: OT: RMOUG training days

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:38:04 -0700

Everyone coming to RMOUG...

On Wednesday evening, after the last session of the first day of the conference, we have a reception for everyone, but afterwards, there are plenty of great places to meet and drink.

Distilleries:

  • Stranahans <http://www.stranahans.com/home/> Colorado Whiskey o about 2 miles south of the convention center, near Breckenridge Brewery Tasting Room (taxi or Uber)

Breweries:

Awesome bars and their specialties...

Awesome restaurants and their specialties...

Lots of other places of course, but those are the first to come to mind, and I'm tired of writing now...

Thanks!

-Tim