Re: HASH Partitioning question

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:53:33 -0600

ok, this does not answer your question, but I am left curious: 6TB of archives per day?? I am guessing most of that is due to loads since you mention '24x7 loading'. If that is the case, is there a way to create empty tables with nologging and load data in there using direct path and then do exchange partitions? That should help a lot given 90% of tables are partitioned.
I am trying to understand what creates 6TB of archives per day. What kind of application is it.