Re: Database connections being disconnected

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:34:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi Leroy,
maybe caused by a weird (OS) kernel setting as this issue occurs on DEV only. We already discussed these different parameters and its influence on each other here (read all posts): https://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/DCD-dead-connection-detection-in-12c

Just a guess based on your general description.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK