Re: Alternaive option for RAT

From: James Morle <james.morle_at_scaleabilities.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 10:13:29 +0000

Hi Bheemsen,

Simora does indeed support Capture/Replay, and also Capture/Modify/Replay, which is where we differentiate from RAT. We have setup a microsite for Simora information here: www.simora.co.uk If you have any questions, please email me directly (or via the list).

Many thanks

James

--
James Morle
Scale Abilities Ltd

Company: http://www.scaleabilities.co.uk
Blog: http://www.scaleabilities.co.uk/author/morlej/
Twitter: _at_JamesMorle
Mobile: +44 7867 525555

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci