RE: Alternaive option for RAT

From: Bheemsen Aitha <baitha_at_itradenetwork.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 21:15:24 +0000

Thanks Stephen. Yes, we too are looking at those two you had mentioned.

BA
From: stephen van linge [mailto:swvanlinge_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 12:57 PM To: Bheemsen Aitha; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Alternaive option for RAT

I'm not sure about cross-version support, but you might take a look at Dell/Quest Benchmark Factory and HammerDB. We're in the process of researching same-version capture-replay testing at the moment, and these are the two we're researching at the moment.

Thanks,

Stephen

From: Bheemsen Aitha <baitha_at_itradenetwork.com<mailto:baitha_at_itradenetwork.com>> To: "oracle-l_at_freelists.org<mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org>" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org<mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org>> Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:42 AM Subject: Alternaive option for RAT

Hi list,

We are looking for some alternative options for RAT (Real Application Testing) tool from Oracle. Does anyone know of any tool that can capture the load from 9.2.0.8 database and replay the load on 11gR2 database?

Thanks in advance.
BA