Re: sql dev

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:07:56 -0700

The question is whether you are running Windows 7 32-bit or Windows 7 64-bit. That can be determined by going to the Control Panel and opening the System applet.

I have had no problem using the 4.1 on a Windows 7 64-bit environment using the complete download, which includes the JDK.

I am currently trying to reproduce your challenge on a Windows 7 32-bit environment, using the 32-bit JDK and the same SQLDeveloper you downloaded.

Please open a command box and run "java -version" and post the output.

/Hans