Re: EM access to developers

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:06:05 -0500

On 01/31/2015 10:58 AM, MARK BRINSMEAD wrote:
> I can't fault this reasoning. Sharing information is how things are
> improved just about anywhere, and certainly in IT.
Of course it is, but not if the people you share information with don't want or need the information you're sharing. From this thread, I got the impression that the developers are clamoring for the access to EM 12c, staging violent protests in front of the DBA cubicle to finally give them their rightful access to EM 12c data. DBA and SA personnel in full riot gear are preventing them from accessing EM 12c using tear gas and water cannons. Suffices to say that such scenario doesn't match my experience.
--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA