Re: PL/SQL Comment Parser

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:09:12 -0600

Well here is the first cut of the comment parser. Amazing how many little things you find to fix as soon as you think you are ready to share :)

https://github.com/ethanpost/GO

I am going to add a bunch of other stuff to the package (some string functions already added) over time but the doc_to_markdown procedure is the focus for now. The go_doc.pdf file was created by getting parsing the docs using doc_to_markdown procedure and then uploading to stackedit.io.

Plenty of bugs and not totally PLDOC compatible but a start but it is working for me.

Thanks,
EP