Re: EM access to developers

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:05:13 -0500

Most of the developers that I have ever met were not too interested in performance. Things that worried them were deadlines and documentation. They were usually very grateful for any help with improving performance. With ever evolving Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate and Ajax, it's hard enough to keep yourself up to date, keep the deadlines and write intelligible documentation.