Re: EM access to developers

From: Stojan Veselinovski <stojan.veselinovski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:47:42 +1100

If they ask for it they'll get a read only account. Most aren't even aware it exists and when they see it they always ask if they can have access.

I see no reason why we shouldn't give this access and more knowledge for everyone is better overall.

Stojan
www.stojanveselinovski.com/blog
www.stojanveselinovski.com

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Mladen Gogala <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org