Re: EM access to developers

From: William Robertson <william_at_williamrobertson.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:54:18 +0000

At my last place everyone and his dog had it.

At my current site we (DB dev team) have been asking for EM or an equivalent monitoring tool for months. I'm not sure what the problem is.

William Robertson

On 30 Jan 2015, at 18:03, stephen van linge wrote:

We were able to give them limited access to it, basically read-only if you can define that loosely.

Stephen

From: Ryan January <rjanuary_at_gmail.com> To: kylelf_at_gmail.com
Cc: ORACLE-L <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org> Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: EM access to developers

While we haven't pulled the trigger yet, we are talking about it with much greater frequency. It's on the list of things to do for a short list of educated developers.