Re: EM access to developers

From: stephen van linge <swvanlinge_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:03:22 +0000

We were able to give them limited access to it, basically read-only if you can define that loosely. Stephen

      From: Ryan January <rjanuary_at_gmail.com>  To: kylelf_at_gmail.com
Cc: ORACLE-L <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org>  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 9:19 AM
 Subject: Re: EM access to developers

While we haven't pulled the trigger yet, we are talking about it with much greater frequency. It's on the list of things to do for a short list of educated developers.

On Jan 30, 2015, at 11:15 AM, kyle Hailey <kylelf_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Quick poll : how many folks give developers logins to EM?Last I was talking to people about 4 years ago no one was doing that. Have times changed?I know EM Express looks perfect for developers but I'm asking about access to regular EM. ThanksKyle Haileyhttp://kylehailey.com