RE: skipping tables on export

From: Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:25:21 +0000

Don’t have the log and I was using the good old exp……..could that be the problem?

Brian

From: Don Seiler [mailto:don_at_seiler.us] Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 4:22 PM To: Zelli, Brian
Cc: oracle-l (oracle-l_at_freelists.org) Subject: Re: skipping tables on export

Can you post the log of the export operation, and the parameters or parameter file you're using? I assume you're using expdp (data pump)?

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org<mailto:Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org>> wrote: I exported my prod schema to import into a test schema. It seems to be skipping tables while I am watching the import. I’ve never had that happen before. Why would it skip on export? 11gR2 on HPUX……

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

--

Don Seiler
http://www.seiler.us

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Jan 27 2015 - 22:25:21 CET

Original text of this message