Re: Don't know wallet password, can't open wallet

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:24:34 -0700

We are going to swing the storage back to the old server in the morning and see if everything opens again. The cwallet.sso as a local-only file makes sense based on what we see and the fact no one changed the password, that we are aware of anyway. We acutally have the pasword in Password Safe, but it doesn't work on the new server. We also are attempting to contact the guy who set this up a few years ago. Even though he left the company almost 2 years ago, he's been helpful with other issues. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Thanks for the replies.

Sandy

--
Sandy