Find Oracle Forms client IP without EM GUI

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:50:11 +0000

On
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E15523_01/web.1111/e10240/configure.htm#FSDEP591 Figure 4-5 User Sessions page in Enterprise Manager shows the IP address of the Oracle Forms client. Is it possible that, given the Process ID of the user session's frmweb process, I find the client IP from command line? I remember in Oracle Application Server 10g, each frmweb process has an argument showing client IP in the ps -ef output. Now in 11g OAS (or Fusion Middleware), it's not there any more. I notice this guy https://community.oracle.com/thread/422887 has exactly the same question, but there's no answer. I opened an SR with Oracle. The support told me "EM gets that information from an internal subsystem. If you need to get that information you can use WebUtil." That's not very helpful and I doubt if WebUtil can associate the server-side frmweb PID with the client IP. Yong Huang