Re: How much memory Target needed ?

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:56:57 -0600

Walid,

If you are going to use AMM, you will set memory_target to roughly the sum of your current SGA and PGA. However, if you have memory to spare, you may want to set it a little higher and keep an eye on the memory advisor to see if it needs adjustment.

If you are not sure what to set a parameter to, leave it as the default and adjust it as needed.

Seth Miller