Oracle MOS outage notice email

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 08:16:26 -0800

Does someone have an email from Oracle (no.reply_at_oracle.com) providing notification of the recent MOS planned outage for maintenance?

If so, would you mind sharing the subject line and contents of the email?

I've added outage notifications in my MOS accounts, and want to create a filter the ensures I see that email.

Also, what is the leading time for the email?

Just need to know how far in advance they notify us of a planned outage. Having a customer issue during a planned maintenance is rather painful when MOS is not available.

Thanks,

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Principal Consultant at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com