回复: Re: Database error and couldn't be opened

From: xiangdongzou <xiangdongzou_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 15:43:29 +0800

DEAR:         You can use cp command to test filesystem. I,E,cp oraData/cdsdbdata/ENRPGEST.dbf' /dev/null.

2014-12-28

I AM AN ORACLE FANS!
Skype:Frank.oracle
Email:xiangdongzou_at_gmail.com
Name:东东堂

发件人:"Mostafa Eletriby" <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org> (Redacted sender "m_etrib_at_yahoo.com" for DMARC) 发送时间:2014-12-28 15:35
主题:Re: Database error and couldn't be opened 收件人:"kennethnaim_at_gmail.com"<kennethnaim_at_gmail.com>,"dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org"<dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org>,"Oracle-l Digest Users"<oracle-l_at_freelists.org> 抄送:

Database is in mount point.
Also I checked the disk but no corruption at file system. Unfortunately , there is no backup to restore. Is there any solution even to exclude this data file from database and open database.

Regards,

On Sunday, December 28, 2014 9:24 AM, Kenneth Naim <kennethnaim_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Check to see if the mount point it up and available first. If so shutdown the instance and copy the files to you can always restart the recovery. If it is not up fix the mount point issue then copy the files. Finally try a recover database and hope there is enough data in redo logs to have a successful recovery. If the database opens shut it down immediately and perform a backup and put it into archive log mode for the future.

Ken

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Mostafa Eletriby (Redacted sender "m_etrib_at_yahoo.com" for DMARC) Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 2:14 AM To: Oracle-l Digest Users
Subject: Database error and couldn't be opened

Hello DBAs,
Please I need top resolve these errors at database as database is mounted but couldn't be open. There is no backup and database is in noarchivelog mode. Database version:- standard edition.
O.s:- linux redhat v5

Please check.
Thanks

SQL> select status from v$instance;

STATUS

MOUNTED SQL>
SQL> alter database open;
alter database open
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01115: IO error reading block from file 7 (block # 44988)
ORA-01110: data file 7: '/oraData/cdsdbdata/ENRPGEST.dbf'
ORA-27072: File I/O error

Linux-x86_64 Error: 5: Input/output error
Additional information: 4
Additional information: 44988
Additional information: -1

SQL>